Getting ready for Valentine's Day with Anthony's Paper Crafts


 Happy Thursday! It is so exciting that the weekend is just about here!
I am psyched to be sharing this creation made with Valentine's Day 2 from Anthony's Paper Craft. Such a fun and versatile set. I am also stoked to be trying my Scan & Cut to cut several of these hearts out. I used scrap designer paper and popped the hearts up on dimensionals. To add interest to the flourishes, I added some rhinestones and I believe you can't go wrong with this tulip embossing folder from SU! Lastly, I added some organza sheer ribbon and heated it....one of my very favorite things to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop