Anthony's Paper Craft beautiful butterflies and coffee





Today is my day to post for Anthony's Paper Craft. I decided to use this Butterfly 3 set which will be available for purchase March 1. I applied Stampin Up! markers in assorted colors and colored directly on the stamps. Next, I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped. Using a toothbrush, I splattered ink around, as well. The teal layer is actually a piece of white cardstock that I colored with a Bermuda bay marker. Now worries if you don't have the right color cardstock!  I am also submitting this into the Turner Syndrome Blog Hop put on by Lori Kobular...last day to enter is 2/28. You can read more about Turner syndrome on the blog hop website here. Butterflies are a symbol for Turner syndrome.
For my next card, I used APC's Coffee 2 stamp set....so fun and the large wood background stamp. I am digging this background and I stamped it in vintage photo ink. The coffee cup was stamped in black on a scrap of rose designer paper, fussy cut, popped on dimensionals and covered with a gel glaze. I stamped the spoon on gray cardstock, fussy cut and glued on to cup. Some fun ribbon, a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and a butterfly trail and we will call it good!


                                                                      Take care!


 

Comments

  1. Love these cards Pam. But my fav is the butterfly card with all those colors popping off the card front. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Coffee one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are beautiful! Really love the butterfly one! Thanks for joining us at "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop & Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop