Easter time with Anthony's Paper Crafts

 


Hi there!

I am a day late and a dollar short. I spaced out our group post for the month! Oops. A day late is better than not at all! 
Our group post is all about Easter. I chose this fabulous Woven Impressions Shaker Quality set from Jaskets on APC. Such fun, versatile stamps. I stamped the basket and fussy cut it out (minus the handle...which I stamped directly on the dp). Next, I stamped and colored my flowers and then fussy cut them out. I cut them up and arranged them how I wanted them to be in the basket. Lastly, I added some iridescent stickles to the flower centers. I computer generated the sentiment and die cut it out.....added another die cut as a layer behind the sentiment. I can't recall what paper pack this dp is from...sorry!
Happy Easter everyone!

Check out all the designers projects:


Misty on her YouTube channel




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday the 13th Halloween Blog Hop with Technique Junkies

Christmas in September with the Crafty Elves

Anthony’s Paper Craft and It’s a Girl Thing Turner Syndrome Blog Hop