Easter time with Anthony's Paper Crafts

 


Hi there!

I am a day late and a dollar short. I spaced out our group post for the month! Oops. A day late is better than not at all! 
Our group post is all about Easter. I chose this fabulous Woven Impressions Shaker Quality set from Jaskets on APC. Such fun, versatile stamps. I stamped the basket and fussy cut it out (minus the handle...which I stamped directly on the dp). Next, I stamped and colored my flowers and then fussy cut them out. I cut them up and arranged them how I wanted them to be in the basket. Lastly, I added some iridescent stickles to the flower centers. I computer generated the sentiment and die cut it out.....added another die cut as a layer behind the sentiment. I can't recall what paper pack this dp is from...sorry!
Happy Easter everyone!

Check out all the designers projects:


Misty on her YouTube channel




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop