It's purple birthday day at Anthony's Paper Craft!

 



Happy Thursday! Today we are showcasing purple birthday creations in honor of our team member, Misty LaVigne! Her birthday month is April! I chose to use Cupcakes 1. I stamped the cupcake in noir black and used Zigg watercolor markers to color the image. Next, I cut it out and used a black marker all the way around the image so as not to show any cut marks. I used Nuvo champagne drops on the frosting for some bling. The designer paper is from Paper Rose and is called Abigail Lane. I used super fancy scalloped square dies and a tan card base to qualify for the scalloped ways to use it challenge on splitcoaststampers.com. This card measures 4.25 square. I wanted to keep the sentiment simple so I stamped it and made a banner end. The cupcake is popped up on dimensionals.



I made another card....as this is by far, one of my fave stamps from APC. This is floral background 1. I made the background with Cosmic Shimmer Powder in purple violet using watercolor paper. I spritzed paper with water and then the powder...and I spritzed with more water. Dried with heat gun and stamped image in noir black and used Zig watercolor brush pens to color. Stamped the sentiment from Cupcakes 1 to complete it and I love the distressed look!

 

Head on over to my teammates social media sites and leave them some love!

Michael:  blog, instagram, FB

Chris:  instagram, FB, blog

Misty:  instagram, FB

Shop at APC

You can also find my card on Splitcoaststampers.com as bailmac


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop