Mother's Day with Anthony's Paper Craft

 







Happy Thursday!
Today it is my turn to post for Anthony's Paper Craft and this month we are focusing on Mother's Day and my teammate Misty's birthday month!
For my first card, I used the lovely Tile 3. I stamped it on watercolor paper and using a combination of watercolors and Zig watercolor brush markers, I painted it and then applied clear Nuvo drops for dimension and interest. I computer generated the sentiment and this is a card I will give one of my 3 sisters. 
My second card was stamped with Floral background 2. I think this is one of my very favorite floral images from Anthony. I stamped it on white cardstock and colored with Zig watercolor brush markers. I have been into splatters lately, so I added some after adhering my computer generated sentiment with dapper denim ink from SU! A black frame added for interest and adhered to a white card base.
Mother's Day cards are a struggle for me as my mom is gone. I decided to take a different approach this year and send out cards to my sisters and my girlfriends.
Head on over to Anthony's Paper Craft for some wonderful stamps and other fun items as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop