Set Sail on Father's Day with Anthony's Paper Craft

 


Happy Thursday! It is nearly the weekend and some gorgeous Colorado weather. I think I will head to the nursery and get some flowers to plant.

It is my turn to post for APC and our theme this month is masculine and/or nautical. I chose this beauty of a set called Nautical 1. I decided to watercolor and chose a technique called misted watercolor. The tutorial for it can be found on splitcoaststampers.com here. I stamped the images with Versafine onyx ink onto watercolor paper. Next, I spritzed the back of my paper with water so that it will lay flat and not bow. I then spritzed the front and using a large round brush, I laid down my colors and let dry organically. I then when back in and put some more detailed color on. "on Father's Day" was computer generated and die cut with a fun die and then the "set sail" was stamped on watercolor paper...both placed on dimensionals. I just noticed that the definition of water and sky isn't evident in this photo but it is in IRL. I hope that you can head over to Anthony's Paper Craft and find some wonderful things!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Pam. Love that watercolor technique. Have to give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop