Anthony's Paper Crafts celebrating Independence Day



Happy June 15th! For our group posting this month, we're focusing on Independence Day or red, white and blue. I haven't crafted for a few days that I felt the need to do two creations.

For my first card I used Floral Background 2 and stamped it in black. Next I colored in the flowers with a real red SU! marker. Some shimmery white dimensional paint was used for the flower centers and then I used some watercolors to flick blue onto the background. The sentiment was computer generated with the awesome site fontsquirrel.com.....the script is Dancing script. A navy border and white card base.

My second card I used Woven Expressions by Jaskets Bountiful baskets stamped in pacific point ink using the Misti. Next, I stamped the flowers from flower baskets in black and colored in with real red ink. Shimmery white dimensional paint was used in flower centers and then I used a Kleenex crumpled up and on the pacific point ink pad and stamped the background with tissue. The basket weave embossing folder was swiped with the pacific point ink pad and then a piece of white card stock was used. The image is on dimensionals. The "happy" portion of the sentiment is from Jaskets and the Independence Day was computer generated with fontsquirrel, too.

Have a great week and head over to Anthony's for some inspiration and great stamps/supplies.

Pam



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop