Technique Junkies August Releases

 



Happy August to everyone in blogland! I have some fabulous new releases from Technique Junkies and they’re available at 15% off until August 8th! You can get 10% off of the remainder of your order by putting in my code TJ10Pam. Take a look below. There are so many possibilities with this new release!
Enjoy!
 My first card uses the new Fisherman in Motion (#S942) and the sentiment is from Born to Fish (#SS108). This was a background I had in my stash that I laid some Brusho powders over a honeycomb stencil..I love the simplicity of being able to stamp this guy! I used my Misti and it worked out perfectly. The sentiment was popped up on dimensionals and the image was matted with black cardstock.

This image is called Wildflower Hiking Boots (SD1122) and isn’t it just fabulous? The sentiment is new-World Reveals Itself (SDX196). This was a gel plate background I had in my stash. I stamped the image in my Misti a couple of times and then colored with Arteza brush pens and die cut with a scalloped oval. So many ideas! Both then image and sentiment are on dimensionals.

Fabulous set called Leopard, set of 6 (#SS135). I made a set of 5 3 x 6 cards as a gift set. So fun.

This stamp is called Forest Floor (#S918) and it is magnificent! I feel as though I can smell the forest! This was a roll off from a gel plate session and I love the mottling of the background and the texture it gave the image. This was colored with Arteza brush pens, too.
This stamp is called Autumn Floral Mandala (#S911) I stamped it in black ink, colored in the leaves with my Arteza brush pens and then spritzed entire image with Shimmering Bliss in vivid volt. I stamped the sentiment, punched out and also applied the vivid volt to it.

I should have this tattooed on my forehead! The sentiment is called Three Languages (@SWDX186). I cut the sentiment apart and used this whacky ostrich from Your Kind of Crazy (#SD790). Pretty simple. Some designer paper and then matted in black.

This stamp is called Lavender Collage (#S919). So gorgeous. I used my Misti and stamped in black and used a gold Shimmering bliss after coloring with Arteza brush pens. The sentiment was popped up on dimensionals and is the World Reveals Itself (#SDX196).

I hope you’ve enjoyed these creations. Now head over to the TJ blog and other designers blogs to check their awesome creations out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop