October Release at Technique Junkies



It is October 1st and that means release day at Technique Junkies. There are some really incredible images and sentiments to get started on your Christmas creations ahead of time.

My first card below features the Bird & Poinsettia Border (#S914) and the sentiment is from Oh, Christmas Tree (#SS127). I stamped the image in versamark and used black embossing powder. Next, I colored with Zig watercolor brush markers. I sprayed Shimmering Bliss in mermaid, added crystal effects to the berries and a bit of yellow glitter to flower centers. I used the following card stock; white and cider.


For this card I used the Mid-Century Sparkle Background (#S933). I decided to stamp in versamark, emboss with clear and then this wonderful foil. run through my laminator. The paper is shimmery champagne and hard to photograph. I stamped the sentiment and popped up on dimensionals. The base card is white.

For my last card (and my personal favorite) I used Santa Paws (#SD1116). The dog and sentiment are one stamp. My cardstock is white, light gray and red and the designer paper is Farmhouse Christmas from Unity Stamps. The image was stamped with black ink and then color with Zig watercolor brush markers. I added a lovely pearl to his Santa hat, red rhinestones scattered about and dimensionals for main image.


Check out all of the designers' blogs with their links listed below and to Technique Junkies website to buy all these wonderful goodies!
Cheers!
Pam
Please feel free to use my 10% discount code TJ10Pam, as well.





 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop