Ring in the New Year with Technique Junkies January Release

 Yeah! It is release day and Happy New Year! Check out these new releases! Technique Junkies have really outdone themselves this time! My first card, I used Blooming Heart (#SD1103) and Lavender Friendship Sentiments (#SS146). I began with a piece of white card stock and randomly stamped the heart and then using my Zig watercolor brush markers, I set about coloring it. I used a lace embossing folder to add an extra bit of interest and black matting. The sentiment is on dimensionals.




For this card, I used the elegant Poet Background (#S949). I stamped it on a scrap piece of designer paper...I apologize, I don't know what from. I used Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake ink and them embossed with hologram highlights. The sentiment is from Lavender Friendship Sentiments ((SS#146) and was stamped on very vanilla and distressed with blushing bride ink..on dimensionals.

I am still on my watercolor journey and when I am watching my daughter's Aussie pup, Otis, I watercolor. Simple and quick with a black mat using Lavender Friendship sentiments and popped on dimensionals.


This is one of my most favorite cards I made for this new release!
I took the ostriches from Your Kind of Crazy, masked off the sentiment and stamped the ostriches wonky.
The designer paper is from The Paper Boutique called Bohemian Blooms and I used black and lavender sachet inks and some purple rhinestones for interest with purple matting. The sentiment is new... Drunk & Disorderly and popped on dimensionals. I know a few friends to send this to!


Is this not the cutest thing???? Kitty Love (S955). I stamped it in black on mauve card stock, layered in bright pink. The hearts were colored in with bright pink and clear Nuvo drops applied to the hearts. LOVE.


Truth be told, I do run on coffee, sarcasm and lipstick. I don't need to go out without anything but lipstick on! I used this sweet designer paper from Echo Park called Coffee, vanilla card stock and brown matting. I cut the Coffee, Sarcasm & Lipstick (#SD1153) with a stitched diet cut, sponged with mango ink and my cup was colored in bright pink. Very vanilla ribbon for interest.


For my last card, I used Falling Confetti Hearts (S936). I stamped it on watercolor paper and then used the ink spray smash technique until I liked it. The sentiment is Happy Galentine's Day and is new....LOVE this and my girlfriends will be receiving these from me!

Please take advantage of the 15% off for these new releases while you can and 10% off the remainder of your order when you use my code TJ10Pam.

Happy New Year.
Here are the links to the rest of the designers!
Pam




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop