The Technique Junkies Wonderful February Release

Happy February! Can you believe it? I can't! Over at Technique Junkies this month, they have THE BEST bunch of birthday stamps ever! 

My first card I used Inside Out: Young at Heart Set of 10. On the inside it says, "In your case, a really high one." So awesome!!! Using the split mandala stencil from ACLD, I spritzed the stencil with Pixie Spray, laid it on my paper and used a combo of wilted violet and mermaid lagoon distressed oxide sprays. Lavender rhinestones, lavender mat and the sentiment is on dimensionals.



In the pic below are ALL the new stamps. Fabulous!

This pic shows that you can get ALL of these for the low price of $92.99. I can attest that they're so much fun!

For my card below, I used two new stamps. The Slimline Candles and Inside Out: Young at Heart.

Slimline cards are all the rage! On the inside of this it says, "An old man, but still the man."I have been trying to use up scraps on my desk and I kept this rather monochromatic with the different shades of turquoise. The flames I used Nuvo Crystal glitter drops in Emerald City.



For my next card, I used the Slimline Band Border. I absolutely love this silhouette and I think it is my fave stamp of the month. I stamped the image on white card stock using the Misti to be sure and get a very black image and then hit it with heat tool. Using the Cloud Edger from ACLD, I sed about making a wild, cloudy background with a green, hilly ground. Matted with green and black on a white card base. The sentiment is from Inside Out: Young at Heart and on the inside it says, "Thank you for always being older, than me."


For my last creation I used Champagne Birthday and is a great masculine or feminine stamp. I stamped it in black on white card stock and then added Emerald City glitter to the champagne and bubbles. The dp is Recollections Sweetwater. The image is up on dimensionals.


All of the new releases are 15% off until February 8th and the remainder of your order you can get 10% off using my code TJ10Pam. 
Be on the look out for many more creations made with these stamps and all of the others throughout February!
They are so fun! Don't miss out!

Pam

 

Comments

  1. Love this card! And love this release. I think I need to get a few of these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop