Technique Junkies January Release







Happy New Year!!!!
I love this stamp and will be giving this creation to my husband for his birthday in a week! He will get a kick out of it!
The new release with Technique Junkies is fabulous. Don't miss it. You get 15% off of new releases through Jan. 8th and get 10% off all other items using my code TJ10Pam. Check the new releases out here. You can find this Moonshine Mason Jar here.

For this card I used some fun designer paper relating to alcohol, put the sentiment on dimensionals, liquid pearls on the moon and the hazelnut strip has been dry embossed.










 

Comments

  1. Wow. Great card. Love that stamp. This whole release is great. I have to get my box of TJ stamps and start creating too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop