February Release with Technique Junkies

Happy February!


It is release day with Technique Junkies and we have some wonderful stamps for you! Remember that you get 15% off of all new releases through Feb. 

On my creation below, I am sharing Morning Joe and You Call it Coffee. I used some very fun designer paper…I believe it is from Unity Stamp Co. I stamped colored and die cut my morning diva on white card stock. Next, I stamped my sentiment in black and die cut it with a stitched rectangular die. I added a bit of coffee ink around the edges. A bit of ribbon stapled on and the diva is on dimensionals!

You can get all of the new releases for 15% off through 2/8. We even have a deal if you buy the entire new bundle

And for those of you that want (and should) shop things not on sale, feel free to use my code TJ10Pam and 10% all other items.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop