March Release with Technique Junkies








 Today is March release day with Technique Junkies! They are all wonderful! I am sharing No Greater Love and  I paired it with Butterfly2...I stamped it, colored it and then fussy cut it out. My designer paper is from Grabie (very thin but so pretty). I adhered the dp to hazelnut tan card stock and then embossed the paper. The sentiment was stamped on vanilla and then die cut with a stitched die and I sponged frayed burlap and coffee ink and popped on dimensionals.

Remember that all new releases are 15% off through March 8th. You don't want to miss these! Also, use my code on all other items TJ10Pam.
Head over to the store!
Please check out all of the designers' creations as they are so, so wonderful!




Happy shopping!

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop