June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies











Can you believe it is June? I sure can't but I can tell you that I am super excited about this stamp release! Just look at all the goodness in the graphic below!
For my card, I used the lovely new sentiment Sky Above and paired it with the Fading Sea Scales. I wanted a bit of a monochromatic creation and then decided to spice it up a bit with some orange rhinestones. I die cut the sentiment out and sponged blue around the edges. So quick and fun. You won't want to miss all of the designers creations this month! Simply fabulous!
Remember, all new releases are 15% off through 6/8 and use my code TJ10Pam on everything else.


 





Comments

  1. Love this CAS card. And I am in love with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used 2 of my favorite stamps on your beautiful card !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop