New Releases with Technique Junkies











Happy day!!! It is release day over on Technique Junkies! Check it out and remember that throughout 10/8, new releases are 15% off. Use my code TJ10Pam on everything else!
I used the new Sketched Poinsettia Wreath for these creations. How beautiful is it? On the first card I used the sentiment All is Calm. I wanted this card to look like a door. I used a button for the door knob. The wreath was colored with Zig watercolor brush markers and fussy cut and popped on dimensionals. Then put on a gray mat with a white card base.


My next card was stamped in red on shimmery card stock. Unfortunately, I could not photograph the shimmer. I used another piece for the sentiment from the set; Scripted Holidays, set of 6 . I used a piece of woodgrain designer paper and embossed it with a woodgrain embossing folder. A few gems, a white mat that I swiped with red ink and a white card base.


For my last card, I used a fun Christmas wreath designer paper. Laying free, so I do not know the maker. I stamped on some lovely green card stock and used a stitched circle die cut to cut it out….of course, popped on dimensionals!

Here are the other designers’ links. Please check out their creations, too!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop