Technique Junkies June Release!

Happy June! Can you even believe it? I sure can’t! What a fabulous lease Technique Junkies has for you this month! Very beachy!
My card below uses 3 new stamps and you won’t be disappointed. The shells bordering the creation are Beachcombers border, set of 2, I have 3 shells on dimensionals and they’re from Shell and Turtle Frame and the sentiment is from the set Seashell Sentiments, set of 4.
I was wanting to be a bit more creative than just stamping the corners. Suddenly it came to me to make some sand and the waters’ edge. A watercolored scene with some ink splatters. Definitely my favorite card I made from the release.
Remember that new releases are 15% off through the 15th and all other items can be purchased at 10% off with my code TJ10Pam. Check out all the other designers creations and go do some shopping!
Cheers!
Pam






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

March Release with Technique Junkies

New Releases with Technique Junkies