Splitcoaststampers mix and free for all challenge for 1/8/21

 

Greetings to everyone out in blogland! I am on quest to revamp my blog and be better at posting here on a regular basis. There is always something crazy and new. I deleted my original google account as I no longer have the email address associated with it and it would NOT let me change it...so I deleted it and along with it, my original blog. Ugh. Oh, well!
My card was done for the mix challenge on SCS to use at least 5 stamps and at least two mediums in our creation (has to have at least two to be considered mixed media). Also, the free for all was to use hearts and flowers. I managed two challenges....woot! This was a brushos watercolor background. 
I hope that everyone is able to find some joy in the day!

Hugs,

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Sale with Technique Junkies

June Stamp Release with Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop